Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta and Chicago O’Hare have been named as the best two airports for food and drink in the US.
CNN ranked the busiest airports in America according to their F&B offerings and also praised Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles International.
Reporter, Beth Kaufman, said: “Chef Rick Bayless is known for his Mexican food and has several restaurants in Chicago. The only problem? Most of them are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
“But his Tortas Frontera restaurants in Terminals 1 and 3 are open every day, giving travellers a chance to try his tortas, molletes and fresh-made guacamole.”
She also praised Chick-fil-A and One Flew South, both at Hartsfield-Jackson, which came out top in the survey.
20. Honolulu International (HNL)
19. Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA)
18. Fort Lauderdale International (FLL)
17. Orlando International (MCO)
16. Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County (DTW)
15. Minneapolis-St. Paul International (MSP)
14. Newark Liberty International (EWR)
13. San Francisco International (SFO)
12. Miami International (MIA)
11. John F Kennedy International, New York City (JFK)
10. Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX)
9. Philadelphia International (PHL)
8. George Bush Intercontinental, Houston (IAH)
7. McCarran International, Las Vegas (LAS)
6. Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
5. Los Angeles International (LAX)
4. Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
3. Denver International (DEN)
2. Chicago O'Hare International (ORD)
1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International (ATL)